Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stream of consciousness

Cueing stream of consciousness...

why can i never fall asleep on sundays???
i have to wake up in 3 hours and it's 2:07 am whyyy....
i hope my nails stay nice looking for at least two days
this $9 OPI nail polish better be worth it
UGH i cant believe i spent $9 on nail polish today
but i couldn't resist the perfect shade of pink, right?

i need to keep reminding myself that it's just a job
not my life.
my job is not my life.
my job is not my life.
repeat 10x
i mean it's not like it's "suzanne review time"
it's "school review time"
maybe the reviewer won't even observe me

i just wish i could f-ing sleep.
i wish my white mac book was whiter.
i wish my mom wasn't going to have to go to jail.
i wish my sister lived in nyc.
i wish i didn't stress about work like i do.

i'm not a perfectionist in anything else besides work
and i still don't feel good enough.
i hope the kids aren't crazy tomorrow
even though i know they will be super thrown off.
i bought a new pink travel mug to encourage myself to make coffee at home.
i hope it works.

i should go to bed
but it's too hot in my room and i feel like poop.

End of ridiculousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment